When we open our eyes each morning, the first thing we see is our vivid, vibrant world. As a result, sight is something many of us take for granted. Unfortunately, 1,260,000 visually impaired children worldwide aren’t nearly so lucky and the number of kids suffering poor sight and even blindness becomes bigger every minute.
From March to April this year, we are organizing our sixth Creative Eye-Care Campaign – “Sight Saving Pony” Coin Box. We now cordially invite all kindergarten students to participate in this meaningful activity.
4 simple steps:
1) Learn how to safeguard your vision by playing the game on the informative leaflet inside!
2) Create a unique “Sight Saving Pony” Coin Box using the coin box template with size limitation of 20cm(L) x 20cm(W) x 20cm(H).
3) Ask your loved ones to sponsor your efforts!
4) Congratulations! You have helped bring the gift of sight to preventably blind kids worldwide!
Please complete and return the enrollment form by March 31, 2014.
And over the coming months, we will be delighted to organize talks about world blindness and the need to protect one’s eyes for students.
A Thank You Certificate will be presented to all participating schools and entrants.
Awards of the Campaign include:
- Top Three Fundraising Kindergartens
- Top Three Kindergartens with Most Participants
- Top Ten Most Beautiful “Sight Saving Pony” Coin Boxes
Would you like to know more? Please contact:
Tel：2508 7026 (Ms Yeung)